Submission of quotation by 4 pm of August 2, 2012. Opening of quotations on the same day at 5 pm
To meet out the urgent requirement for transportation of students of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi for full time 7 days a week basis to ply in Delhi and NCR, quotations are invited from Govt. approved Transporters to provide bus as detailed below:
|Condition of Bus:||*New/not more than 1 year old with very good condition & roadworthy.|
|Capacity of bus:||*50 Seats|
|Air-conditioned or Non-air-conditioned:||*Both (separate quotations may be submitted for A/C and non-A/C)|
|Driver:||*Regular, well experienced with uniform and possessing valid Driving Licence for heavy vehicle.|
|Duty Hours:||*12 hours duty per day.|
|Other mandatory requirements:||*Fuel, maintenance and insurance and all taxes including toll taxes need to be paid by the bus provider.
*Bus would be parked in the Institute/Hostel or the other premises provided by the Institute.
|Alternative arrangement:||*In case of any kind of breakdownof the bus alternative bus arrangements are to be made by the service provider immediately.
*Alternate driver will also be provided in case of absent of the regular.
- Sealed Quotations separate for Fixed mileage/ monthly basis and for kilometre basis should be submitted to The Director, NIT Delhi, Sector-9, Dwarka, Delhi- 110 077
- Tenderer should have at least 5 years of experience in the field. Necessary certificate should be submitted as a proof of experience.
- The tenderer should have a fleet of at least 5 buses and a documentary proof to that effect should also be submitted.
- Tenderer should submit earnest money of 10% of the total cost of tender value of one month. Drafts may be drawn in favour of ‘Director NIT Delhi’.
- NIT Delhi reserves the right to cancel the tender/bids in part or in whole/split without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of The Director, NIT Delhi shall be final and binding on all tenderers.