|Name||:||Dr. Anurag Singh|
|Department||:||Department of Computer Science & Engineering|
- Asst. Professor in CSE Department, NIT Delhi, Delhi Since December 12, 2014.
- Asst. Professor in CSE Discipline, PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur-482 005, Since July 12, 2013 to December 11,2014.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engineering Department w.e.f. 1st June 2007 to Dec. 2008, Senior lecturer: 1st March, 07 - 31st May, 07 and Lecturer:August, 2002-February, 2007 in “Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology”, Sec.-22,Rohini, Delhi, India (under G.G.S.I.P.Univ., Delhi).
- Worked as Lecturer in “Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College”, Ghaziabad, India (Under U.P. Technical Univ., Lucknow) :August, 2001,- July 2002) .
- Worked as a tutor and TA for ESc 102 lab (Basic Electronics) in IIT Kanpur.
- Worked as a tutor and TA for EE673 (Digital Communication Networks) in IIT Kanpur.
- Worked as tutor for CS220 (Computer Organization) in IIT Rajasthan.
- Worked as TA for EE629 (Digital Switching) and EE646 (Photonic Networks and Switching), IIT Kanpur
PhD (IIT Kanpur, India), 2013
M.Tech. (Information Technology), 2006
Bachelor of Engineeering (Computer Science & Engineering), 2000
Awards & Honors
- ACM SIGCOMM 2010 Travel Grant to attend ACM SIGCOMM Conference at New Delhi, India (550 USD).
- ACM SIGCOMM 2012 Travel Grant to attend ACM SIGCOMM Conference at Helsinki, Finland (2000 USD).
- ACM CoNEXT 2012 Travel Grant to attend ACM CoNEXT Conference at Nice,France (2200 USD).
- Received cash award from IIT Kanpur for journal paper publication.
- MHRD fellowship for 4 years and 6 months.
- Anurag Singh, Y N Singh, "Nonlinear Spread of Rumor and Inoculation Strategies in the Nodes with Degree Dependent Tie Strength in Complex Networks,"Acta Physica Polonica B, pages 5-28 Vol.44, No.1, 2013.
- Anurag Singh, Y N Singh, "Rumor Dynamics in Weighted Scale Free Networks with Degree Correlations"Journal of Complex Networks, Oxford Universty Press , pages 450-468, Vol. 3, No. 3, 2015.
- Singh, Anurag, Rahul Kumar, and Yatindra Nath Singh."Impact Of Structural Centrality Based Attacks In Complex Networks."Acta Physica Polonica B 46.2 (2015).
- Naveen Gupta, Anurag Singh, Hocine Cherifi, Centrality measures for networks with community structure, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Volume 452, 15 June 2016, Pages 46-59, ISSN 0378-4371.
- Sharma, Shikhar, and Anurag Singh. "An efficient method for link prediction in weighted multiplex networks." Computational Social Networks 3.1 (2016): 7.
- Vinay Singh, Anurag Singh, Divya Jain, Vimal Kumar, Pratima Verma, Patterns affecting structural properties of social networking site Twitter, International Journal of Business Information Systems (2016) (Accepted for Publication)
- Anurag Singh and Yatindra Nath Singh. 2012. Rumor spreading and inoculation of nodes in complex networks. InProceedings of the 21st international conference companion on World Wide Web (WWW '12 Companion). ACM, New York, NY.
- Aurag Singh, R Kumar,, Y.N. Singh, "Rumor Dynamics with Acceptability Factor and Inoculation of Nodes in Scale Free Networks,"Signal Image Technology and Internet Based Systems (SITIS), 2012 Eighth International Conference on, vol., no., pp.798,804, 25-29 Nov. 2012.
- Aurag Singh, Y.N. Singh, "Rumor dynamics with inoculations for correlated scale free networks, National Conference on Communications (NCC 2013 ), vol., no., pp.1,5, 15-17 Feb. 2013.
- Anurag Singh, Rahul Kumar, Y N Singh, "Effects of Inoculation based on Structural Centrality on Rumor Dynamics in Social Networks,"Computing and Combinatorics (COCOON 2013), Hangzhou, China, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 7936, 2013, pp 831-840.
- Amit Munjal, Anurag Singh, Yatindra Nath Singh, "Using Complex Network in Wireless Sensor NetworkProc. ICEIT Conference on Advances in Mobile Communications, Networking and Computing, New Delhi, 27-28 Sept 2013.
- Anurag Singh, Yatindra Nath Singh, "Rumor Dynamics and Inoculation of Nodes in Weighted Scale Free Networks with Degree - Degree Correlation,"Signal Image Technology and Internet Based Systems (SITIS), 2013 Ninth International Conference , December 2-5, 2013, Kyoto, Japan
- Naveen Gupta and Anurag Singh. 2014. A Novel Strategy for Link Prediction in Social Networks. In Proceedings of the 2014 CoNEXT on Student Workshop (CoNEXT Student Workshop '14). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 12-14.
- Naveen Gupta, AnuragSingh, Hocine Cherifi, "Community-based immunization strategies for epidemic control," in Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS), 2015 7th International Conference on , vol., no., pp.1-6, 6-10 Jan. 2015.
- Naveen Gupta, AnuragSingh, "Predicting The Weights Of Future Connections In Social Networks," in Proc. ICEIT Conference on Advances in Mobile Communications, Networking and Computing, New Delhi, April 16-17, 2015.
- Shikhar Sharma, Anurag Singh, " An Efficient Method for Link Prediction in Complex Multiplex Networks, "Signal Image Technology and Internet Based Systems (SITIS), 2015 Eleventh International Conference, November 23-27, 2015, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Suchi Kumari, Anurag Singh, and Priya Ranjan. 2016. Towards A Framework for Rate Control on Dynamic Communication Networks. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Internet of things and Cloud Computing (ICC '16), ACM, New York, NY, USA, , Article 12 , 7 pages.
- Chakraborty, D., Singh, A., & Cherifi, H., Immunization Strategies Based on the Overlapping Nodes in Networks with Community Structure. In International Conference on Computational Social Networks (pp. 62-73). Springer International Publishing, August 2016, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- Kumari, Suchi, and Anurag Singh. "Modeling of Data Communication Networks using Dynamic Complex Networks and its Performance Studies." Complex Networks & Their Applications V: Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Complex Networks and their Applications (COMPLEX NETWORKS 2016). Vol. 693. Springer, 2016.
- Suchi Kumari, Anurag Singh, Hocine Cherifi, "Optimal Local Routing Strategies for Community Structured Time Varying Communication Networks." (Accepted for presentation and publication), CSoNet 2017 (Computational Social Network), Hong Kong, Aug.3-5, 2017.
- Anurag Singh “Rumor dynamics and Inoculation strategies for Rumor Control in Social Networks” accepted for presentation in Ph.D. forum in COMSNETS 2013, 7-10, January, Bangalore, India.
- Anurag Singh, Y N Singh “Rumor Dynamics and Inoculation of the Nodes in Complex Networks” book chapter entitled “Complex Networks and their applications” by Cambridge Scholars Publishing, January 2014
- Presented invited talk on “Dynamics of Information in Small world Networks” in Workshop on System Science : Complex Networks & Applications, at IIT Rajasthan, Jodhpur, India, 07-09 May, 2012.
- Presented invited talk on “Introduction to Complex network and rumor spreading in social networks” in Networking and Communication Seminar, at TITE, Bhubneshwar, India, 14 Sept. , 2012.
- Expert Lectures in IIITM Gwalior on Special Topics in Networks.
- Expert lecture in Indraprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad on “Complex Networks”.
- Expert lecture in GGITSanga Institute of Technology & Management, Rohtak.
- Expert Talk on, “Influence and Evolutionary dynamics on Social Networks”, Network and Games workshop at IIT Ropar on December 1, 2015.
- Expert lecture on “Social Network Analysis” in RKGIT Ghaziabad, July 14 2016.
- Expert talk on "Social Networking" at Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida .
- Expert Talk on "Game Theory and its Apllications" at MITS Gwalior.
- Expert talk on "Introduction to Game Theory" at School of Computer & Systems Sciences Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Expert talk on "Introduction to Complex Networks and Community Structures" at UIET department, Panjab University, Chandigarh, March 26, 2017 .
External Reviewer and Member of the Committee for the Conferences:
Complex Networks 2016 (Session Chair)
- Complex Networks 2017
- CSoNet 2016 (Session Chair)
External Reviewer for Journals:
• China Communications journal.
• Journal of Communications and Networks.
• Journal of Internet Technology
• IEEE Communication Letters
• IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics
• Applied Network Science.
• EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing
• PLOS ONE
• Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
Selection Committee Member
- ACM (annual)
- ICEIT (lifetime)
- IEEE Computer Society