|Name||:||Dr. Sandeep Kumar|
|Department||:||Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering|
Ph.D.- Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad
M.Tech - Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad
B.Tech - I.E.T. M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
Awards & Honors
Digital Signal Processing (Speech, Image & Audio), Bio-medical Signal Processing, Optical Signal Processing, Real-time Signal Processing
Deputy Controller of Examination
- S Kumar, "Real-time Implementation and Performance Evaluation of Speech Classifiers in speech Analysis-Synthesis," ETRI Journal (Wiley), pp. 1-13, July 2020. https://doi.org/10.4218/etrij.2019-0364
- G. Kumar and S Kumar, “Effect of different channel spacing for DWDM system using optical amplifiers," National Academy Science Letters (Springer), 2020.
- G. Kumar and S Kumar, “Analysis the characteristics of optical amplifiers for high speed dense optical communication system," TEST Engineering and Management, vol. 83, 12550-12555, 2020,
- S Kumar, “Directed searching optimization based speech enhancement technique”, Fluctuation and Noise Letters, pp.- 1-11(Accepted on Feb 20, 2020). https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219477520500352
- G. Kumar and S. Kumar, "Performance analysis of compensation techniques for 80x20 Gbps DWDM systems using optical amplifiers", Photonic Network Communication (Springer), pp. 1-20 (Accepted on Mar 20, 2020).
- S Kumar, “Performance measurement of a novel pitch detection scheme based on weighted autocorrelation for speech signals", International journal of speech technology (Springer), vol.22, no. 4, pp. 885-892, 2019.
- G. Kumar and S Kumar, “Investigation of the performance of optical amplifiers for a 96 x 12 Gbps DWDM system using ulta small channel spacing”, Photonic Network Communications, (Springer), vol.38, no. 1, pp. 108-114, 2019.
- G. Kumar and S Kumar, “Flat gain C+L band using optical amplifers for 200×14 Gbps DWDM system”, Optical and Quantum Electronics, (Springer), vol.51, no. 1, pp. 34(1-10), 2019.
- S Kumar, “Performance Evaluation of novel AMDF-based pitch detection scheme”, ETRI Journal (Wiley), vol. 38, no. 3, pp.425–434, 2016.
- S. Kumar, B. Kumar and N. Kumar, “Speech enhancement techniques: A Review”, Rungta International Journal of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, vol.1, no. 1, pp. 34-36, 2016.
- S. Kumar, S.K. Singh and S. Bhattacharya, “Performance evaluation of a ACF-AMDF based pitch detection scheme in real-time”, International journal of speech technology (Springer), vol.18, no. 4, pp. 521-527, 2015.
- S. Kumar, S. Bhattacharya, V. Dhiman and S. Mohapatra, “Performance evaluation of a wavelet-based pitch detection scheme”, International journal of speech technology (Springer), vol.16, no. 4, pp. 431-437, 2013.
- S. Kumar and S. Bhattacharya, “Laboratory Experiments on Speech Analysis and Synthesis with Simulation and Real-time Implementation”, Advances in Computational Sciences and Technology, vol.4, no. 2, pp. 127-130, 2011.
- K. Kumar, S. Kumar and U.K. Acharya, "Implementation and performance measurement of Q-varying and r-varying IIR Notch filter for Bio-medical application", 1st International Conference on Energy, Material Science and Mechanical Engineering (EMSME)-2020, NIT Delhi, India, Oct 31-Nov 1, 2020.
- P. Agarwal, R. K. Kale, M. Kumar and S. Kumar, “Silent speech classification based upon various feature extraction methods”, 7th IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN), Noida, India, Feb 27-28, 2020.
- G. Kumar and S Kumar, “Performance Evaluation of Optical Amplifiers for high speed dense Optical communication system,” International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Management for the Sustainable Development (ICETMSD-2020), Meerut, India, April 25-26, 2020.
- U.K. Acharya and S. Kumar, “Image Enhancement using Exposure and Standard Deviation based sub-image Histogram Equalization for night-time images”, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications (ICAIA), New Delhi, India, 6-7 Feb 2020.
- U.K. Acharya and S. Kumar, “Partical swarm optimization exponential constriction factor (PSO-ECF) based channel equalization”, 6th IEEE International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Devlopment (INDIACom-2019), BVICAM, New Delhi, India, 13-15 March 2019.
- P. Agarwal, S. Kumar and S.P. Singh, “Closed form solutions of various window functions in fractional fourier transform domain”, 6th IEEE International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Devlopment (INDIACom-2019), BVICAM, New Delhi, India, 13-15 March 2019.
- S. Kumar and S. Kumar, “Implementation of BPSK modulation and demodulation using TMS320C6713 DSK”, International Conference on Advanced Research Applications in Engineering and Technology (Shaastrarth 2015), RCET Bhilai, India, 29-30 June 2015.
- S. Kumar, R. Mahamune and S. Kumar, “Foreground detection using Gaussian mixture model algorithms”, International Conference on Advanced Research Applications in Engineering and Technology (Shaastrarth 2015), RCET Bhilai, India, 29-30 June 2015.
- S. Kumar, S. Bhattacharya and P. Patel " A new pitch detection scheme based on ACF and AMDF", IEEE International Conference on Recent Advanced Communication Control and Computing Technology (ICACCCT), Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu, India, 8-10 May 2014, pp. 1235-1240.
- P.K. Sethy, P. Biswas and S. Kumar, “Analysis of error probability in rician fading channels under different modulation scheme” International conference on electronics communication and instrumentation (EMANTHAN-2012), Jhansi, India, 6-7 April 2012, PP.- 418-420.
- S. Mohapatra, V. Dhiman, S. Kumar and S. Bhattacharya, “A Theoretical Justification for Coincidence of Wavelet Maxima at a Particular Scale pair in an Event-based Pitch Detection Method”, IEEE International Conference on Devices and Communications (ICDeCom 11), Ranchi, 24-25 Feb 2011, PP.- 403-406.
- S. Kumar, S Bhattacharya and P.K. Sethy, “Real-Time implementation of digital filters with FSK modulation and demodulation using TMS320C6713 DSK”, International conference on electronics communication and instrumentation (EMANTHAN-2012) organized by SR Group of Institution, Jhansi, 6-7 April 2012, pp. 409-417.
- B. Nirmalkar and S. Kumar, “Implementation of cepstrum based voice/unvoiced classification”, 2nd International seminar on Utilization of non-conventional energy sources for sustainable development of rural areas (ISNCESR-16), Bhilai, Chhattisarh, 17-18 March 2016, pp. 371-374.
- S. Kumar, R. Mahamune and S. Kumar, “Implementation of the Gaussian Mixture Model Algorithm for Foreground Detection using Segmentation and Thresholding for High Definition Video Signal”, International Conference on Innovations in Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SHAASTRARTH 2016), Bhilai, Chhattisarh, 25-26 Feb 2016, pp. 166-172.
1) S. Kumar and S. Bhattacharya, “Implementation of digital modulation schemes using TMS 320C6713 DSK”, National Seminar on Frontiers in Electronics, Communication, Instrumentation and Information Technology (FECIIT), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, 13-15 October 2008, PP.- 260-269.
Selection Committee Member
IEEE Signal Processing Society