|Name||:||Dr. Sachin Agrawal|
|Department||:||Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Qualification||:||B.E., M.E., Ph.D (Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur)|
Awards & Honors
Achieved Best paper award in International Conference on Optical and Wireless Technologies 2017 (OWT-2017).
RF Energy Harvesting, Planar and Dielectric Resonator Antennas, Super Wideband Antennas, High-Frequency Circuit Like Rectifiers and Amplifiers Design
|1||Deputy Chairman, Campus Security||November 2019||July 2021|
|2||Campus Security (Member)||October 2021||Till date|
|3||Literary Club (Co-ordinator)||October 2021||Till date|
|4||Digital India Committee (Co-coordinator)||October 2021||Till date|
|5||Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (Member)||October 2021||Till date|
|6||Newsletter Editorial Board (Member)||October 2021||Till date|
1. Agrawal, S., Parihar, M.S. and Kondekar, P.N., "A Quad-band Antenna For Multi-band Radio Frequency Energy Harvesting Circuit," AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, (Elsevier), vol.85, pp. 99-107, 2018.
2. Agrawal, S., Gupta, R.D., Parihar, M.S. and Kondekar, P.N., "A wideband high gain dielectric resonator antenna for RF energy harvesting application," AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, (Elsevier), vol. 78, pp.24-31, 2017.
3. Agrawal, S., Parihar, M.S. and Kondekar, P.N., "Exact Performance Evaluation of RF Energy Harvesting with Different Circuit's Elements," IETE Technical Review, (Taylor & Francis), vol. 35, pp. 514-522, 2017.
4. Agrawal, S., Parihar, M.S. and Kondekar, P.N., "Broadband Rectenna for Radio Frequency Energy Harvesting Application," IETE Journal of Research, (Taylor & Francis), vol. 64, pp. 347-353, 2017.
5. Agrawal, S., Parihar, M.S. and Kondekar, P.N., A dual-band rectenna using broadband DRA loaded with slot. International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, (Cambridge University press), vol. 10, pp.59-66, 2017.
6. Agrawal, S., Parihar, M.S. and Kondekar, P.N., Performance Analysis of a low Profile Hybrid Antenna for Broadband Applications, Wireless Personal Communications, (Springer), vol. 100, pp 995-1007, 2018.
7. Agrawal, S., Parihar, M.S. and Kondekar, P.N., A dual-band RF energy harvesting circuit using 4th order dual-band matching network., Cogent Engineering, (Taylor & Francis), Vol. 4, pp. 1-11, 2017.
8. Gundumalla, A., Agrawal, S. and Parihar, M.S., Miniaturized active stepped impedance planar inverted-F antenna using common ground. AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, (Elsevier), vol. 83, pp.233-239, 2018.
9. Gundumalla, A., Agrawal, S. and Parihar, M.S., A Compact Planar Active Integrated Inverted-F Antenna with Frequency Reconfigurable Capability. IET- Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, vol. 12, pp 2012-2018, 2018.
10. Gundumalla, A., Agrawal, S. and Parihar, M.S., Design of ultrawide band planar inverted?F antenna with slotted broad feed. International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer?Aided Engineering, (Wiley), vol. 27, pp 1-8, 2017.
11. Parihar, M., Agrawal, S. and Parihar, M.S., Design of a Rectenna System for GSM-900 Band Using Novel Broadside 2*1 Array Antenna. The Journal of Engineering, (IET), vol. 2017, pp-232-236, 2017.
12. Agrawal, S., Parihar, M.S, " Performance Evaluation of RF Energy Harvesting Circuit with DRA and Planar Antennas", Wireless Personal Communications, (Springer), vol. 120, pp. 343-352, March 2021.
13 Agrawal, S, Wani Z, and Parihar, M.S, "A rectangular patch loaded circular monopole super wideband antenna with triple-band notch characteristic", IETE Technical Review, Taylor & Francis, August 2021.
14. Agrawal, S, Wani Z, and Parihar, M.S, "Patch loaded slot antenna for super wideband applications with dual-band notch characteristic", Wireless Personal Communications, (Springer), 2021.
15. Agrawal, S, and Gurunani A, "Rectangular Slot Super Wideband Antennas with Band Notch Characteristic Fed by CPW and Microstrip Line", Microwave Review (MTT), vol. 27, no. 2, 2021.
1. Agrawal S., Pandey S., Singh J., Kondekar P.N. (2013) An Efficient RF Energy Harvester with Tuned Matching Circuit. In: VLSI Design and Test. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 382. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
2. S. Agrawal, S. K. Pandey, J. Singh and M. S. Parihar, "Realization of efficient RF energy harvesting circuits employing different matching technique, Fifteenth International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design, Santa Clara, CA, USA, 2014, pp. 754-761.
3. S. Agrawal, M. S. Parihar and P. N. Kondekar, Design and analysis of an efficient energy harvester using reactance compensation technique for GSM-900, Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC), New Delhi, 2016, pp. 1-4.
4. S. Agrawal, S. K. Pandey, J. Singh and M. S. Parihar, An Improved Rectifier for RF Energy Harvesting Circuit" 5th International Conference on Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering-Recent Advances, IIT Roorkee.
5. Gundumalla, A., Agrawal, S. and Parihar, M.S., " A design of compact planar active integrated inverted-F antenna (AI-PIFA) for mobile handsets" Optical and Wireless Technologies 2017.
6. S. Agrawal, " A CPW fed Super Wideband Dielectric Resonator Antenna", 14th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems, 14-17 December 2020 at IIIT Delhi.
7. Agrawal, S., Gupta, R.D., Parihar, M.S., "Comparative Study of RF Energy Harvesting With Dielectric Resonator and Microstrip Patch Antenna", 4th IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technology 2020 (CICT 2020), at IIITDM Kancheepuram, Chennai.
8. Kanojiya A., Agrawal, S., and Lorenzo R., "Design Implementation of a Low-Power 16T 1-bit Hybrid Full Adder" IEEE International Conference on Control, Automation, Power and Signal Processing (CAPS 2021) at IIITDM Jabalpur. (Accepted)
1. Delivered an expert lecture in One Week Online Faculty Development Program on ” 5G: Devices & Key Enable Technologies" on the topic of "RF Energy Harvesting" during 19th -23th September 2020.
2. Delivered an expert lecture in One Week Online Faculty Development Program on "Recent Advances in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering" organized by Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Jabalpur Engineering College, Jabalpur under the Activity of Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme – III (TEQIP – III) during 28th Sept. to 03rd Oct. 2020.
Selection Committee Member