|Name||:||Dr. Rishav Singh|
|Department||:||Department of Computer Science & Engineering|
Infosys Limited, Senior Member - Education Training and Assessment (June 2011 to May 2017)
Bennett University, Assistant Professor (June 2017 December 2019)
PHD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING, Indian Institute of Technology - Indian School of Mines Dhanbad, Jharkhand, (2013-2017)
M.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, Jaypee University of Information Technology Solan, Himachal Pradesh, (2009 - 2011)
B.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, C V Raman College of Engineering, Biju Patnaik University of Technology Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, (2005 - 2009)
INTERMEDIATE, C.B.S.E - Rajkamal Saraswati Vidya Mandir Dhanbad, Jharkhand , (2005)
HIGH SCHOOL, I.C.S.E - De-Nobili School Dhanbad, Jharkhand, (2003)
Awards & Honors
- "A method and system for identifying cattle by combining unique identification of owner and cattle", Published, (Application No. - 201711032865)
- "A Biometric Based System and Method For Management of Pet Animal", Published, (Application No. - 202011003639)
- "A Biometric Based Method And System for Identifying an Infant", Filed,(Application No. - 201911008955)
- Srivastava, A., Badal, T., Garg, A., Vidyarthi, A. and Singh, R., 2021. Recognizing human violent action using drone surveillance within real-time proximity. Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, pp.1-13.
- Singh, R., Bharti, V., Purohit, V., Kumar, A., Singh, A.K. and Singh, S.K., 2021. MetaMed: Few-shot medical image classification using gradient-based meta-learning. Pattern Recognition, p.108111.
- Singh, R., Ahmed, T., Singh, A.K., Chanak, P. and Singh, S.K., 2020. SeizSClas: An Efficient and Secure Internet-of-Things-Based EEG Classifier. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 8(8), pp.6214-6221.
- Ahmed, T., Singh, R., Pandey, A.K. and Singh, S.K., 2020. A cognitive model to predict human interest in smart environments. Computer Communications, 161, pp.1-9.
- Sharma, A., Singh, S.K., Udmale, S.S., Singh, A.K. and Singh, R., 2020. Early transportation mode detection using smartphone sensing data. IEEE Sensors Journal.
- Singh, R., Ahmed, T., Kumar, A., Singh, A.K., Pandey, A.K. and Singh, S.K., 2020. Imbalanced breast cancer classification using transfer learning. IEEE/ACM transactions on computational biology and bioinformatics, 18(1), pp.83-93.
- Udmale, S.S., Singh, S.K., Singh, R. and Sangaiah, A.K., 2019. Multi-fault bearing classification using sensors and ConvNet-based transfer learning approach. IEEE Sensors Journal.
- Singh, R., Ahmed, T., Singh, R., Udmale, S.S. and Singh, S.K., 2019. Identifying tiny faces in thermal images using transfer learning. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, pp.1-10.
- Li, J., Singh, R. and Singh, R., 2017. A novel large-scale multimedia image data classification algorithm based on mapping assisted deep neural network. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 76(18), pp.18687-18710.
- Singh, R. and Om, H., 2017. Newborn face recognition using deep convolutional neural network. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 76(18), pp.19005-19015.
- Singh, R. and Om, H., 2017. (Two-Dimensional) 2 whitening reconstruction for newborn recognition. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 76(3), pp.3471-3483.
- Singh, R. and Om, H., 2016. Illumination invariant face recognition of newborn using single gallery image. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences, 86(3), pp.371-376.
- Singh, R., Ahmed, T., Singh, R., and Tiwari, S., 2020. Heart Rate Monitoring System using Internet of Things, Book IoT-Based Data Analytics for the Healthcare Industry. Academic Press, November, 2020.
- Ahmed, T.,Singh, R.and Verma, R., 2020. Designing an effective e-healthcare system using Internet of Things, Book IoT-Based Data Analytics for the Healthcare Industry. Academic Press, November, 2020.
- Sharma, A., Kumar, A., Pandey, A.K. and Singh, R., 2020. Time Series Data Representation and Dimensionality Reduction Techniques. In Applications of Machine Learning (pp. 267-284). Springer, Singapore.
- Kumar, S., Singh, S.K., Singh, R. and Singh, A.K., 2018. Animal Biometrics: Techniques and Applications. Springer.
- Rastogi, V., Srivastava, S., Prakash, C. and Singh, R., 2020, December. Transfer Learning Based COVID-19 Patient Classification. In International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Processing (pp. 387-397). Springer, Singapore.
- Singh, R. and Om, H., 2016. Pose invariant face Recognition for new born: machine learning approach. In Computational Intelligence in Data Mining—Volume 1 (pp. 29-37). Springer, New Delhi.
- Singh, R. and Om, H., 2013, December. An overview of face recognition in an unconstrained environment. In 2013 IEEE Second International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP-2013) (pp. 672-677). IEEE.
- Singh, M. and Singh, R., 2012, December. Load Testing of web frameworks. In 2012 2nd IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (pp. 592-596). IEEE.
- NITD, “Supervised Linear Regression and Classification: Hands-On Session”, Machine Learning Frontiers in Healthcare, 27 July, 2021
- Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute of technology, “Supervised Machine Learning”One-Week Online Short Term Training Programme (STTP), Machine Learning - Recent Trends and Applications”, 07 June, 2021
- IIT-BHU, Short Term Course on Data Analytics and Predictive Technologies, National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NMICPS), July 05-10, 2021
- ICAI, “Workshop on Deep Learning - Bridging the Gap from theoretical to Practical”, Organized by AIFoundation, 22-23, May, 2021
- IIT-Indore, 1st Indian Workshop on Artificial Intelligence (iWAI) 2021, 25 March 2021
- IIT-BHU, QIP short term course on Data Analytics and Predictive Technology driven IoT based Smart Grid Infrastructure, 1 March 2021
- IIT-BHU, QIP short term course on IoT-enabled 5G Networks: Infrastructure and Security, 25 January, 2021
- IIT-BHU, AICTE sponsored QIP short term course on IoT and Its Applications, 25 & 29 December 2020
- IIT-BHU, QIP Online Short Term Course on Data Analytics and Its Application to Industries,16 December 2020
- BHU, DPR development workshop under UGC STRIDE Scheme, 17 January, 2020
- Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Jhansi, Scientific Consultative Group Meeting on “Artificial Intelligence and Smart Agriculture for Prosperous Bundelkhand” on March 6, 2020 8. IIT-BHU, Lectures on Hadoop Stack in QIP-STC on High Performance Computing and Data Engineering, 28-29 June, 2019
- SSTC(Bhilai), 5 Day Workshop on Machine Learning and Deep Learning for Computer Vision Application, 6-10 March 2019
- JIIT Noida, Big Data in Computer Graphics and Computer Vision, 20 - 22 December 2018
- GIMT (Guwahati), 3 Day Workshop on Bigdata Analytics using Hadoop,6 - 8 September 2018
- ABESIT (Ghaziabad), FDP on “Aritificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Interdisciplinary Approach for Application”, 12 - 16 June 2018
- BIT (Durg), Keynote speaker for BITCON, 15 February 2018
- Bennett University, 5 Day Workshop on “Big Data Analytics & Deep Learning”, 16 - 20 December 2017
- Galgotia University (Noida), Technical Seminar on Data Science, 20 February 2017
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology (Kurukshetra University), Panel Discussion, 4 February
- PEC (Chandigarh), Technical Seminar on Big Data, 29 September 2016
- Punjabi University (Patiala), Technical Seminar on NoSQL, 30 June 2016
- Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (Chandigarh), 5 Day FDP on Big Data and Analytics, 21-25 October 2015
- Karunya University (Coimbatore), Webinar Session on Big Data, 27 August 2015
- NITTTR(Chandigarh), Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing, 25 June 2015
- SSTC(Bhilai), 2 Days Workshop on Big Data Analytics with Hadoop, 13 -14 February 2015
Selection Committee Member