|Name||:||Dr. Chandra Prakash|
|Department||:||Department of Computer Science & Engineering|
- Assistant Professor , CSE Department, NIT Delhi [ Dec 18, 2019 onwards] .
- Assistant Professor, IT Department, IGDTUW, New Delhi [ April-2018 - 17 Dec 2019]
- Assistant Professor (SS), UPES Dehradun [ July 2017– March 2018]
- Teaching Assistant: IIIT Kota, [Jan 2017 – June 2017]
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) , MNIT Jaipur [ July 2014- Nov 2016]
- Assistant Professor, CSE , LPU Punjab [ July 2010- Apr 2014]
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, India (2015-2018)
Thesis: Machine Learning Techniques for Vision-based Human Gait Analysis
B.Tech (IT) + M.Tech (IT) (5-year Integrated)
Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior, India (IIITM Gwalior)(2005-2010)
B.Tech Dissertation: Face recognition based on PCA,R-LDA and Morphological method coupled with Supervised Neural Network
M.Tech Thesis: Human Aided Text Summarizer “SAAR” Using Reinforcement Learning
Awards & Honors
- Patent published “CHAAL: The smart gait analyze”
- Best Paper in session in Springer conference International Conference on Robotics, Control and Computer Vision (ICRCCV-22) at NIT Uttarakhand.
- Best Paper in International Conference in Artificial Intelligence and Speech Technology (AIST-19).
- Awarded scholarship as Junior Research Fellow in DST Funded Project “A Robotics Assistive Biomechanical study on effect of posture deviations on elderly and remedies” .
- Best paper in session in Springer conference : – Fifth International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving SocProS 2015, At IIT Roorkee Saharanpur Campus
- Best paper in IEEE conference:- International Conference on Advances in Computer Engineering and Applications (ICACEA-15).
- Best Paper award in IEEE Conference: 2014International Conference on Soft Computing & Machine Intelligence (ISCMI 2014)
- Best Paper award in Elsevier Conference:International conference on computing sciences WILKES100-ICCS2013
- First Prize in National Level Software Contest – LORD OF THE CODE 2007-08 – organised by Red Hat Inc. and IIT Bombay and awarded Scholarship of Rs. 2,00,000 (Two Lakh only ) as a team for the Project CSAU.
- Artifical intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Smart Gait [Motion] Analysis
- Deep Learning
- Image processing
- Intelligent Transportation System (ITS)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
At Institute Level
- DPGC Convenor , CSE NIT Delhi, since 01-Jan-2020.
- E-Governance/ERP, Member, Since 03-Feb 2020.
- ST/SC/OBC/ PWD Grievance Cell , since 15 July 2021.
- Faculty Advisor, Google Developer Student Club NIT Delhi, Sep 2021- till date
- Training and Placement Cell, Coordinator, 15-July-2021 – 2 Oct 2021.
- E-Cell @ NIT Delhi, Coordinator, 01-July-2020 – 2 Oct 2021.
- Technical Club, Coordinator, 15 July 2021 – 2 Oct 2021..
- Store Incharge, IGDTUW, 10-Sep 2018 -16 Dec 2020.
- Student Grievance Cell , IT, IGDTUW, Aug-Dec 2018.
- Superintendent/Coordinator for End semester Practical exam – Dec 2019 for Department of IT, IGDTUW.
Outside Institute Level
- Member, Academic Advisor, and Board of Studies (BoS) at various institutes and universities.
- Technical Expert at Numerous Government Bodies.
- Session Chair for various International Conferences.
- Member, Technical Advisory Committee for various International Conferences / Workshops / Seminar.
- Organizer, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Speech Technology (AIST-2019).
Journals : (07)
- D Sethi, S Bharti, C. Prakash.A comprehensive survey on gait analysis: History, parameters, approaches, pose estimation, and future work, Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, 2022,102314,ISSN 0933-3657, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.artmed.2022.102314. (SCI, Impact factor 5.326) (pdf)
- A Vijayvargiy, C Prakash, R Kumar, S Bansal, JMRS Tavares, Human knee abnormality detection from imbalanced sEMG data, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control ,Volume 66, 2021, Elsevier (SCIE, Impact factor 3.880)
- C. Prakash, R. Kumar, and N. Mittal, . Recent developments in human gait research: parameters, approaches, applications, machine learning techniques, datasets and challenges. Artificial Intelligence Review, 49(1), 2018 pp.1-40. (SCI, Impact factor 8.139)
- C. Prakash, R. Kumar, and N. Mittal, Optimized Clustering Techniques for Gait Profiling in Children with Cerebral Palsy for Rehabilitation. The Computer Journal 61, no. 11 (2018): 1683-1694. (SCIE, Impact factor 1.494 )
- C. Prakash, R. Kumar, N. Mittal, and G.Raj 2018. Vision based Identification of Joint Coordinates for Marker-less Gait Analysis. Procedia Computer Science, 132, pp.68-75. (Scopus Indexed)
- C. Prakash, K. Gupta, A. Mittal, R. Kumar, V. Laxmi, Passive Marker Based Optical System for Gait Kinematics for Lower Extremity, Procedia Computer Science, Volume 45, 2015, Pages 176-185, ISSN 1877-0509, (Scopus Indexed)
- Shukla, A.;Tiwari, R.; C. Prakash; Sharma, D.; Kumar, R.; Sharma, S., “Face Recognition based on PCA, R-LDA and Supervised Neural networks” ,International J. of Engg. Research & Indu. Appls. (IJERIA).ISSN 0974-1518, Vol.2, No. III (2009), pp 243-255
Book Chapter : (07)
- K. Chawla, C. Prakash, and A. Chawla, 2021. Comparative Study of Computational Techniques for Smartphone Based Human Activity Recognition. In Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (pp. 427-439). Springer, Singapore.
- S. Srivastava, V. Rastogi, C. Prakash and R. Singh (2020), Transfer Learning Based COVID-19 Patient Classification, Chapter 34, Volume 1376 of the Communications in Computer and Information Science series, Springer.
- S. Srivastava, V. Rastogi, C. Prakash and D. Sethi(2021) Robust Approach for Emotion Classification Using Gait. In: Gupta D., Khanna A., Bhattacharyya S., Hassanien A.E., Anand S., Jaiswal A. (eds) International Conference on Innovative Computing and Communications. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1165. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-5113-0_74
- C. Prakash, Sujil A., Kumar R., Mittal N. (2019) Linear Prediction Model for Joint Movement of Lower Extremity. In: Sa P., Bakshi S., Hatzilygeroudis I., Sahoo M. (eds) Recent Findings in Intelligent Computing Techniques. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 707. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8639-7_24
- C. Prakash, Thakur G.S.M., Vashisht N., Kumar R. (2017) UMEED-A Fuzzy Rule-Based Legal Expert System to Address Domestic Violence Against Women. In: Bhatia S., Mishra K., Tiwari S., Singh V. (eds) Advances in Computer and Computational Sciences. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 553. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-3770-2_59
- C. Prakash, K. Gupta, R. Kumar, and N. Mittal. Fuzzy Logic-Based Gait Phase Detection Using Passive Markers, Chapter in Proceedings of Fifth International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving: SocProS 2015, Volume 1 , pp. 561-572. Springer Singapore, 2016
- C. Prakash, A. Shukla. (2010). Chapter 15 – “Automatic Summary Generation from Single Document using Information Gain.” In Springer (2010), Contemporary Computing (pp. 152-159). doi:10.1007/978-3-642-14834-7_15
Conferences : (27)
- Ankur Raj, D. Singh and C. Prakash, Active Human Pose Estimation for Assisted Living”, Thirteenth International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3-2021), Aug 2021.
- Ankit, Bharti and C. Prakash, TryItOut: Machine Learning Based Virtual Fashion Assistant, Thirteenth International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3-2021), Aug 2021.
- Pranshu Sharma, Bishesh Bikram Shah and C. Prakash, Pilot study on Human Pose Estimation for Sports Analysis, 3rd International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Signal Processing (MISP 2021) at NIT Arunachal Pradesh, Sept 2021.
- K. Chawla and C. Prakash, Re-sampling Technique for Joint Motion Normalization, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Speech Technology (AIST 2019). [ Best Paper]
- R. Sharma, N. Goel, N. Aggarwal, P. Kaur and C. Prakash, Next Word Prediction In Hindi Using Machine Learning Algorithms, in 2019 International Conference on Data Science and Engineering (ICDSE) 2019 Sep 26 (pp. 55-60). IEEE.
- A. Mittal, V. Dhiman, A. Singh and C. Prakash, Short-Term Bitcoin Price Fluctuation Prediction Using Social Media and Web Search Data, In 2019 Twelfth International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3) . IEEE, 2019. (IEEE)
- C. Prakash, U. Mishra, M. Jain, R. Kumar, N.Mittal. “Automated Kinematic Analysis Using Holistic Based Human Gait Motion for Biomedical Applications.” In 2018 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering (Confluence), pp. 700-706. IEEE, 2018.
- C. Prakash, G. Thakar, R. Kumar, N.Mittal. Vision Based Gender Recognition using Hybrid Background Subtraction Technique, 3rd International Conference on”Next Generation Computing Technologies” (NGCT-2017), 30-31 October, 2017.
- S. Choudhary, C. Prakash, R. Kumar. A Hybrid Approach for Gait based Gender Classification using GEI and SpatioTemporal parameters, 6th International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI-17), 13-16 September, 2017.
- C. Prakash, G. Takhar, N. Mittal, R. Kumar. A Review on Background Subtraction Techniques and Applications, Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE-2016), 23-25, December, 2016.
- S Jhajharia, C Prakash, S Verma, R Kumar, A Hybrid Clustering Model Based Approach for Prognostic Analysis of Breast Cancer, International Conference on Recent Advancement in Computer, Communication and Computational Sciences (ICRACCCS-2016), 25-26 November. 2016.
- C. Prakash, R. Kumar, N. Mittal. Automated Detection of human Gait events from Conventional Videography, IEEE international Conference on Emerging Trends in Communication Technologies (ICETCT 2016), Nov18-19, 2016.
- C. Prakash, A. Mittal, R. Kumar, S. Tripathi and N. Mittal. A Framework for Human Recognition using a Multimodal Gait Analysis Approach. International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation (ICCCA16), April 2016, IEEE.
- C. Prakash, R. Kumar, N. Mittal, “Vision Based Gait Analysis Techniques in Elderly life -Towards a better life”, CSI communication, Computer Society of India issue, December, 2015.
- C. Prakash, A. Mittal, R. Kumar, and N. Mittal. , “Identification of Gait Parameters from Silhouette Images” 2015 Eight International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3), , vol., no., pp.190-195, August, 2015.(IEEE Conference)
- C. Prakash, A. Mittal, R. Kumar, and N. Mittal. , “Identification of spatio-temporal and kinematics parameters for 2-D optical gait analysis system using passive markers,” Computer Engineering and Applications (ICACEA), 2015 International Conference on Advances in , vol., no., pp.143,149, 19-20 March 2015.(IEEE Conference)
- C. Prakash; A, Shukla, Human Aided Text Summarizer “SAAR” using Reinforcement Learning“Soft Computing and Machine Intelligence (ISCMI), 2014 International Conference on , vol., no., pp.83,87, 26-27 Sept. 2014 (IEEE Conference) (pdf) (Best Paper)
- S.Singh; C. Prakash, “Document categorization in multi-agent environment with enhanced machine learning classifier,” Contemporary Computing (IC3), 2014 Seventh International Conference on , vol., no., pp.589-594, 7-9 Aug. 2014. (IEEE Conference)
- C. Prakash, A.S. Rathor, G.S.M Thakur , Fuzzy based agriculture expert system for soyabean, chapter in Proceedings in Proceedings of ICCS – WILKES100 – Second International Conference on Computing Sciences, pp. 115-123, Elsevier, 2013. (Best Paper)
- M. Pathania, G.S.M Thakur, C. Prakash, Neuro-Fuzzy inference system for rainfall prediction over Northen India, chapter in Proceedings of ICCS – WILKES100 – Second International Conference on Computing Sciences, pp. 88-96, Elsevier, 2013.
- Sachi and C. Prakash, QoS Improvement for MANET Using AODV Algorithm by Implementing Q-Learning Approach, International Journal of Computer Science And Technology (IJCST) Vol. 4, Issue 1, Jan – March 2013.
- S. Batra, C. Prakash, “Commanding Computer Using Gesture Based Patterns”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-1, Issue-5, June 2012
- U. Mishra, C. Prakash, “MAULIK: An Effective Stemmer for Hindi Language”, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), ISSN : 0975-3397 Vol. 4 No. 05 May 2012,page 711-717
- S. dogra, C. Prakash, PEHCHAAN: HINDI HANDWRITTEN CHARACTER RECOGNITION SYSTEM BASED ON SVM, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), ISSN : 0975-3397 Vol. 4 No. 05 May 2012,page 781-722
- G. Kumar, C. Prakash, M.K Rai, ” BPC- A NEW APPROACH FOR DISTRIBUTED TOPOLOGY CONTROL FOR POWER EFFICIENCY IN MULTI-HOP WIRELESS AD HOC NETWORKS “, Inventi Impact: Computer Networks & Communications , Vol. 2012 , Article ID- ” Inventi:ecnc/21/12 ” , 2012 (article )
- Shukla, A.; Dhar, J.; C. Prakash; Sharma, D.; Anand, R.K.; Sharma, S., “Intelligent Biometric System using PCA and R-LDA,” Intelligent Systems, 2009. GCIS ’09. WRI Global Congress on , vol.1, no., pp.267,272, 19-21 May 2009. (Conference )
- Tiwari, R.; Shukla, A.; C. Prakash; Sharma, D.; Kumar, R.; Sharma, S., “Face Recognition using morphological method,” Advance Computing Conference, 2009. IACC 2009. IEEE International , vol., no., pp.529,534, 6-7 March 2009. (Conference)
Invited Talks (Faculty Development Programme, Short Term Training Programme, Workshops)
- Expert Talk on Reinforcement learning and Motion Analysis, in Modern Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Hardware and Software, Dr. B. C. Roy Engineering College, Durgapur, India 14th to 18th September, 2021.
- Expert Talk on “Reinforcement Learning for UAV Path Planning” in ATAL sponsored FDP on Intelligent and Collaborative Robotics, BITS Pilani , 13-17 Sept 2021.
- Guest Lecture on LATEX- Research Paper and Thesis Writing, in Orientation cum Induction Program – 2021 IGDTUW 16 Aug 2021.
- Expert Lecture on Reinforcement Learning and Healthcare systems in ATAL FDP on Machine Learning Frontiers in Healthcare ( MLFH-21), 26-30 July 2021.
- Expert Lecture on “Artificial Intelligence for All”, Series on Professional and Technical Development, Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Maharashtra, 06 July 2021.
- Guest lecture on Neural Network DNN Hands-on, Eight Weeks Online Internship Program on Machine Learning and Deep Learning , 30 – 5 July 2021.
- Expert Lecture on Deep Learning Techniques used in IoT in AICTE sponsored ATAL online FDP on “Data Science for IoT” at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) Bhubaneswar from 21st-25th June 2021,
- Guest lecture on “Introduction to Machine Learning”at PCM SD College for Women, Jalandhar, 21 June 2021.
- Expert Lecture on Deep Generative Models and Healthcare Systems in “Machine Learning-Recent trends and Applications” (Phase-III) at SRIT, Ananthapuramu, AP , 7-12 June 2021.
- Expert Lecture on CNN Learning and Image Processing in “Machine Learning-Recent trends and Applications” (Phase-II) at SRIT, Ananthapuramu, AP , 24-29 May 2021.
- Expert talk on “Reinforcement Learning” in the Workshop on Artificial Intelligence (iWAI) 2021 , IIT Indore, 19-25 March 2021.
- Guest Speaker in BSDU Annual Hackathon on FOSS , 19 Feb 2021
- Expert talk in “AI in Health Dynamics: Conventional Medicare to Intelligent Healthcare” at KIIT, 22-23 Dec 2020
- Invited talk on “Convolutional Neural Network : Fundamental and Applications ” in STP on Fundamentals of Machine Learning and Deep Learning” at Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur, 09 Dec 2020.
- Expert talk in “Deep Reinforcement Learning and Applications” at LNCT Bhopal, sponsored by ATAL, AICTE, 05 Dec 2020.
- Expert talk on Deep Learning and Image Processing at Manipal University Jaipur, 27 October, 2020.
- Expert talk on Convolutional Neural Network and applications at Government Engineering College Jhalawar, 12 October 2020.
- Invited talk on “Fuzzy Logic and Applications ” in ML and Deep Learning: Research and Applications Perspectives Part -3” 17 September 2020.
- Expert talk on “Deep Learning and Bitcoin Price Prediction” at LNCT Bhopal, 16 September 2020.
- Expert talk on “Introduction to Python Programming and Using Matplotlib” in FDP on Python Programming, at Department of Computer Engineering, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, 08 September 2020.
- Expert talk on “Introduction to Machine Learning and Applications” at ABESIT College of Engineering, Ghaziabad, Delhi, 05 September 2020.
- Expert talk on ” Deep Reinforcement Learning“ in Research Seminar, organised by MNIT Jaipur and IEEE Rajasthan Subsection , 22 August 2020.
- Invited talk on ” Reinforcement Learning and Applications” in AICTE-AQIS sponsored STTP on “Machine Learning and Deep Learning: Research and Applications Perspectives Part -2”, 18 August 2020.
- Expert Talk on ” Reinforcement Learning : Learning the human way” , in ACM SUMMER WORKSHOP-CUM-INTERNSHIP 2020, at IGDTUW , 01-July 2020.
- Expert Talk on “Deep-Learning : introduction” in workshop on Machine Learning and Applications” in ITM Gwalior , 8-Feb 2020.
- Expert Talk on “ Introduction to Neural Networks with Python” in workshop on Machine Learning and Applications” in ITM Gwalior , 8-Feb 2020.
- Expert Talk on Reinforcement Learning for text summarization, in SERB sponsored One Week Program on “Deep Learning Algorithms for Image Processing” from 21 Jan 2020, IGDTUW New Delhi.
- Expert Talk on Unsupervised learning in Gait analysis in TEQIP-III sponsored one week Faculty Development Program on Machine Learning for Pattern Recognition (MLPR-2019), June 2019, DTU New Delhi.
- Expert Talk on Clustering Techniques in Summer workshop on Data Science and Machine Learning (27-31 May 2019), IGDTUW New Delhi.
- Expert talk on unsupervised learning techniques in FDP on “Machine Learning and Deep Learning” (16th -20th July 2018), IGDTUW New Delhi.
- Expert talk in Workshop on Technical Writing and Research Methodology at MNIT Jaipur, 2017.
- Guest Editors of
- Special Issue On: NEW AVENUES IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS: THEORY AND APPLICATION
- Special Issue On: Advances in Artificial Intelligence for Networking and Security
Journal Reviewer Duties:
- IEEE Access.
- International Journal of Computer Vision and Image Processing
- IET Science, Measurement & Technology
- IETE Journal of Research
- Scientific Reports
- Int. J. of Swarm Intelligence
- Journal of Cyber Security and Mobility.
- Session chair in ICAAAIML-2021: International Conference on Advances and Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” during 29th – 30th October, 2021.
- Session Chair in 5th International Conference on Information Systems and Computer Networks (ISCON-2021), GLA University, 22-23 October 2021.
- Session Chair in International Conference on Paradigms of Communication, Computing and Data Sciences (PCCDS 2021), NIT KURUKSHETRA AND SOFT COMPUTING RESEARCH SOCIETY, May 07-09, 2021.
- Session Chair in International Conference on Computing, Communication, and Intelligent Systems (ICCCIS-2022), February 19-20th, 2021 Sharda University, Greater Noida.
- Organizer, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND SPEECH TECHNOLOGY (AIST 2019) 14th – 15th NOVEMBER, 2019.
- Session chair, in CVIP-2019 for Session Deeplearning: Video and Image, September 27 – 29, 2019, MNIT Jaipur.
Training Program /FDP/Workshop Duties
- Coordinator, ATAL FDP on Machine Learning Frontiers in Healthcare ( MLFH-21), 26-30 July 2021, NIT Delhi.
- Coordinator, Webinar on COVID 19, Machine Learning and We, on 6 June 2020, NIT Delhi.
- Coordinator, DST Funded One week FDP on “AI” from 22th -25th July 2019, IGDTUW.
- Coordinator, workshop on “Technical Writing and Research Methodology ” on 05-06 September 2018, IGDTUW New Delhi.
- Coordinator, One week FDP on “Machine Learning and Deep Learning” from 16th -20th July 2018, IGDTUW New Delhi.
External Expert / Examiner
- External Examiner for M.Tech Thesis Evaluation at DTU, Delhi in 2020,21.
- External Expert in Evaluation Committee for a Ph.D Candidate at Carrer Point University, Kota in 2021.
Technical Program Committee / Advisory Committee Member
- International Conference on Communication and Intelligent Systems (CCIS 2021), NIT Delhi.
- 5th International Conference on Computing Sciences (Hybrid Mode) on 8th-9th December 2021
- Technical Program Committee of ICICA 2021
- IEEE International Conference on Communication, Information and Computing Technology (ICCICT-2021), Mumbai, India
- International Conference on Paradigms of Communication, Computing and Data Sciences ( PCCDS 2021)
- International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications (ICAIMLA 2021)
- International Conference on Multimedia Applications and Real-Time Computing-2021
- 5th International Conference on Information Systems & Computer Networks (ISCON-2021)
- International Conference On Electronics, Electrical, And Computer Science Engineering -ICEECSE -2021.
- 5th IAPR International Conference on Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP2020) , 4-6 December 2020 – IIIT Allahabad.
- 2nd International Conference on AI and Speech Technology (AIST2020)
- 7th IEEE Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (UPCON 2020)
- International Conference on DECISION AID SCIENCES AND APPLICATIONS (DASA’20)
- Sixth International Symposium on Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications (ISTA’20)
- International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Data Science Applications (MINDS-2020)
- International Conference on Paradigms of Computing, Communication and Data Sciences (PCCDS-2020)
- 4th IAPR International Conference on Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP2019) , MNIT Jaipur.
- 13th International Conference on SIGNAL IMAGE TECHNOLOGY & INTERNET BASED SYSTEMS 2019
- International Symposium on Computer Vision and Machine Intelligence in Medical Image Analysis (ISCMM–2019)
- Fifth International Symposium on Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications (ISTA’19)
- International Conference on Advanced Computational and Communication Paradigms -2019 (ICACCP-2019)
- Next Generation Computing Technologies (NGCT-2018)
- International Conference on Computers and Management (ICCM) 2015 – Reviewer
- International Conference on Cyber Security (ICCS) 2015 – Reviewer
- Third International Symposium on Women in Computing and Informatics (WCI-2015) – Reviewer
Selection Committee Member
- IEEE Member [ 93376257 ]
- ACM Membership 
- ACM-W Membership
- Soft Computing Research Society (SCRS) [2022-03-12-1827]
- Computer Society of India(CSI)
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Membership
- IEEE Signal Processing Society Membership