|Name||:||Dr Kapil Kumar|
|Designation||:||Assistant Professor & Head T& P|
|Department||:||Department of Applied Sciences|
- Ph.D.Environmental Engineering (2006-2012) Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), India.Thesis Title: Biological Treatment of Dye Contaminated Wastewater
- M.Tech.Environmental Science &Engineering (2003-2005) Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology ,Hisar, Haryana, India.
- Dissertation :Performance Study of UASB Reactor for the Treatment of Distillery Waste Water under Mesophilic and Thermophillic Conditions for biogas generation.
- M.Sc.Environmental Science(2000-2002)Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar, India.
Awards & Honors
- Selected for “Canadian Commonwealth Fellowship 2010” to work at University of Saskatchewan,Canada.
- Senior Research Fellowship (MHRD, Govt of India) 2005-2006, CES, IIT, New Delhi,India.
- National Doctoral Fellowship (AICTE Fellowship, Govt of India) 2006-2011, CES, IIT,New Delhi, India.
- Qualified University Grant Commission (UGC),National Eligibility Test(NET) for Lectureship/Assistant Professor in Environmental Sciences in December 2003.
- Qualified Agriculture Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB),National Eligibility Test(NET)for Assistant Prof./Lecturer in Environmental Science in June 2004.
- Awarded financial assistance from Department of Science and Technology (DST) Govt. of India, for attending “International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology,July 12-16,2010, Houston, USA.
- Awarded financial assistance from IIT Delhi, India, for attending “International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering, October 28-30, 2009, Venice,Italy.
Selection Committee Member