|Name||:||Dr. Sachin Singh|
|Department||:||Department of Electrical Engineering|
|Qualification||:||Ph.D. (IIT ROORKEE)|
Assistant Prof. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department, NIT Delhi.
Ph.D. Signal Processing & Instrumentation, (Electrical Engg.), Nov., 2015, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IITR), A Grade
M.Tech. Solid State Electronics 2010 Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IITR), 7.82 CGPA
B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engg. 2007, UPTU Lucknow, 70%
12th PCM 2003 CBSE Board Kanpur, 65%
10th PCM 2001 CBSE Board, Kanpur Nagar, 78.80%
Awards & Honors
? Qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2008) – A national level PG
? Got MHRD fellowship in both M.TECH and Ph.D (during 2008 to 2010 and 2011 to 2015) at
? PRAMA JYOTI GRANT by IIT Roorkee in 2014 (For research paper)
- Project Done (M.Lib.): A Study of Research Output of Botany and Zoology Department of University of Delhi.
- Dissertation Done (M.Phil.): A Study of Multimedia Resources in select Libraries of Delhi.
- Thesis Submitted (Ph.D.): A Study of Information Storage and Access in Digital Environment for the People with Disabilities in NCR Libraries from Department of Library and Information Science, University of Delhi
Assistant Registrar (Academics) I/c
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, R. S. Anand, “A Wavelet packet based approach for speech enhancement using modulation channel selection”, International Journal of Wireless Personal Communication, Springer, 2016.
(Accepted). DOI 10.1007/s11277-017-4094-6, SCI, 0.702 IF.
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, R. S. Anand, “Subjective and Objective Analysis of Speech Enhancement Algorithms for Single Channel Speech Patterns of Indian & English Languages”. IETE, Journal of Technical Review, Taylor & Francis, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 34-46, 2014. (SCI), 1.3 IF
- Sachin Singh, A. M. Mutawa, “A wavelet- based transform method for quality improvement in noisy speech patterns of Arabic language”, International Journal of Speech Technology, Springer, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 609-617, Dec. 2016. (Emerging SCI, Scopus)
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, R. S. Anand, “Suppression of combined effect of late reverberation and masking noise for speech enhancement using channel selection method”, International Journal of Signal and Imaging Systems Engineering, vol. 9, no. 2, 2016. (Scopus)
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, R. S. Anand, “Binary mask based method for enhancement of mixed noise speech of low SNR input”, International Journal of Speech Technology, Springer, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 609-617, Dec. 2015. (Emerging SCI, Scopus)
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, R. S. Anand, “A Wavelet Based Method for Removal of Highly Non-Stationary noises from Single-Channel Hindi Speech Patterns of Low Input SNR”, International Journal of Speech Technology, Springer, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 157–166, 2014. (Emerging SCI, Scopus)
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, R. S. Anand, “Single channel speech enhancement for mixed non-stationary noise environments”, Advances in Signal Processing and Intelligent Recognition Systems (Springer), vol. 264, pp 545-555, 2014.
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, and R. S. Anand, "Noise removal in single channel Hindi speech patterns by using binary mask thresholding function in various mother wavelets," IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control (ISPCC), Jaypee University, Shimla, India, 26-28, Sept., 2013.
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, R. S. Anand, “A Fuzzy Mask Based on Wavelet Packet for Improving Speech Quality and Intelligibility”, IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing & Integrated Networks (SPIN), Amity University, Noida, India 20-21, Feb-2014.
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, R. S. Anand, “Evaluation of Noise Estimation Techniques for Single-Channel Speech in Low SNR Noise Environment”, IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE), May 09-11, 2014, Poornima University, Jaipur India.
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, R. S. Anand, “Wavelet Packet Based Multiple Noises Suppression in Single Channel Speech Using Binary Mask Threshold”, IEEE International Conference on Signal Propagation and Computer Technology (ICSPCT 2014), 12-13 July 2014, Ajmer, India.
- Sachin Singh, Manoj Tripathy, R. S. Anand, “Clustering Analysis for Large Scale Data Sets”, Accepted in IEEE-ICCCA, Galgotia University, Gr. Noida, 2015.
- text data
- National Seminar on Relevance of Ranganathan’s Philosophy in Present Era, 6th August, University of Delhi, Delhi.
- National Seminar on New-Age Libraries, 21st Oct 2011, UNIC, New Delhi. (Certificate awaited)
Workshops/Training Programme Attended (NATIONAL)
- Workshop on Information Literacy and Competency, 14th March, 2010, University of Delhi, Delhi (India).
- Workshop on Data Extraction and Visualization Techniques, SIS, 10th-11th September, 2011, NISCAIR, Delhi (India).
- Workshop on Promoting Excellence in Research among NITs through E-Journals, 12th-13th July 2013 at NIT Warangal (AP), India.
- Training Programme on The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, 24th -25th February 2014 at Bangalore, India.
- Workshop on “Institutional Digital Repository for National Digital Library (NDL) Project” during 24th-25th Aug. 2015 at IIT Roorkee, India.
Selection Committee Member
Membership of Learned Bodies/Associations
- Life Member, Indian Library Association (ILA)
- Life Member, Indian Association of Special Libraries and Information Centres (IASLIC)
- Life Member, Society for Information Science (SIS)