1. Accompanied 49 students of NIT Delhi as a manager in inter technology university sports association (ITUSA) tournament held at NIT Kurukshetra from 1-3 October, 2016 in chess, football, basketball and volleyball.
2. Participated and accompanied 44 students (boys and girls) in all India inter NIT basketball (Men and women) and kabaddi (men and women) tournament held at MNIT Jaipur from 4-8 November, 2016 in which, kabaddi girls secured 3rd place.
3. Represented NIT Delhi along with 19 students in all India inter NIT cricket and swimming tournament 2017, held at NIT Rourkela from 27-30 January, 2017.
4. Successfully organised annual inter branch tournament ZEAL 2017, from 15-17 February, 2017 in sports like cricket, football, volleyball, basketball, throwball, kabaddi, badminton, table tennis, chess, carrom, and athletics. Over 200 students participated in various sports and events.
5. Accompanied a team of 14 students in all India inter NIT athletics, bodybuilding and power lifting tournament held at NIT Kurukshetra from 6-8 march, 2017 in which NIT Delhi won one silver and one bronze medal in powerlifting.
6. Accompanied a team of 12 students in all India inter NIT volleyball tournament held at NITK Surathkal from 17-19 March, 2017.
7. Participated and accompanied various teams such as, cricket, basketball, kabaddi, chess, table tennis and athletics in the annual national level sports fest “AAHVAAN” held Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi from 24-26 March, 2017. In which NIT Delhi won one silver medal in athletics.
8. Our sports team performed brilliantly and won total 11 medals including 3 GOLD 4 SILVER & 4 BRONZE Medals in the Annual Sports Fest TWARAN -17 of IIITM Gwalior held from 31st March-2nd April 2017.