- Lab Coordinator
- Updated lab manuals
- Lab materials
· Study of different types of Network cables and practically implement the cross-wired cable and straight through cable using clamping tool.
· Study of Network Devices in detail.
· Study of network IP.
· Connect the computers in Local Area Network.
· Study the basic network command and Network configuration commands.
· Configure a Network topology using packet tracer software.
· Configure a Network using Distance Vector Routing protocol.
· Configure Network using Link State Vector Routing protocol.
This laboratory has 42 systems with following configurations:
Processor: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00GB
Hard Disk Drive: 500 GB
Operating System: Dual Boot (Windows 8/Windows 8.1, Ubuntu 14.04)