- Integrated Ph.D.(MS+Ph.D.)(2007~ 2013): With Computational Applied Mathematics from Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), South Korea
- M.Sc. (2003~2005): With Mathematics from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, India
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)(2002-2003): With Computer Application from LBS Technical Training Institute Ghaziabad, India
- B. Sc. (1998-2001): With Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Vardhman College, Bijnor, M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, India
Research and Teaching Experince
- Visiting Assistant Professor (Decemebr 14,~ December 31, 2017): Climate Change Research Laboratory (CCRL), School of Environmental Sciences, POSTECH, Pohang, South Korea.
- Visiting Assistant Professor (June 3, 2016~ June 28, 2016): Department of Mathematics, POSTECH,Pohang, South Korea.
- Visiting Assistant Professor (June 8, 2015~July 3, 2015): Department of Mathematics, POSTECH, Pohang, South Korea.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (March 1, 2014-January 15, 2015): Climate Change Research Laboratory (CCRL), School of Environmental Sciences, POSTECH, Pohang, South Korea.
- Research Associate (January 1, 2014 ~ February 28, 2014): Department of Mathematics, POSTECH, Pohang, South Korea.
- Lecturer(2006~2007): Sachdeva Institute of Technology Mathura, UP, India
- Member, Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Member, Korean Mathematical Society (KMS)
- Member, Korean Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematic (KSIAM)
- Reviewer, 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore, and Artic Engineering (OMAE)
- Reviewer, Elsevier Journal: Computer and Fluids, Ocean Engineering, Ocean Dynamics
- Mathematical Modeling of Linear and Non-linear waves
- Harbor Resonance Phenomenon and Moored Ship Motion
- Boundary Element Modeling, Hybrid Finite Element Modeling, Boussinesq Approximation
- Climate Change Modleing, Ocean waves, Impacts of El-Nino on Global Ocean
- Mathematical Models for real World Problems
International Research Coloboration
- Prof. KIM Kwang IK: Department of Matheamtics,POSTECH, South Korea
- Prof. Jae Ryong Kweon: Department of Matheamtics,POSTECH, South Korea
- Prof. Huai Zhang:Key Laboratory of Computational Geodynamics, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, PR China
- Prof. Seung Ki Min:Climate Change Research Laboratory (CCRL), Gekok Bldg. POSTECH, Pohang, South Korea
- Prof. Xialon L. Wang: Environmental Canada, Climate Research Division, Toronto, Canada
- Prof. Evan Weller: Assistant professor, School of Environment, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Miscellaneous Useful Links
- Met Office Hadley Center,UK: Observational Data set
- European Center for Weather Forcasting (ECMWF): Reanalysis Data
- FENICS Projects: Solving a PDE in FEniCS
- Simulating Waves Near Shore (SWAN) MODEL
- MIT OPENCOURSEWARE for Mathematics Courses (for UG/PG Students)
- Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) Conference Calender
- American Mathematics Society(AMS) Mathematics Conference Calender 2017-2018
- Current Air Pollution Check: Delhi