Women Grievances Cell
Sexual harassment of women at organization includes, but is not limited to, the following acts:
- Physical contact and advances
- Demand or request for sexual favors
- Sexual remarks
- Sending obscene mails, messages etc.
- Showing any pornography, or
Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature
Objective of the cell
To facilitate a gender-sensitive and congenial working environment at NIT Delhi so that women employees and female students are not subjected to gender specific discrimination or sexual harassment.
To share awareness and sensitivity to this important issue amongst all concerned.
- Faculty Incharge: Dr. Sushila Maheshkar
- Dr. Rikmantra Basu
- Dr. Anuj K Sharma
- Dr. Manisha Singh
- Dr. Gareema Sanaman
- Ms. Shashi Oveid – General Secretary, YWCA old Delhi
Procedure to File/Report a Complaint
The complainant will have to submit a written and signed complaint addressed to the Women Cell. Any woman employee academic/ non – academic (including contractual, casual and temporary) and female student of NIT Delhi can approach the Cell.
Contact email: email@example.com