Internal complaint committee
Sexual harassment of women at organization includes, but is not limited to, the following acts:
- Physical contact and advances
- Demand or request for sexual favors
- Sexual remarks
- Sending obscene mails, messages etc.
- Showing any pornography, or
Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature
Objective of the cell
- To facilitate a gender-sensitive and congenial working environment at NIT Delhi so that women employees and female students are not subjected to gender specific discrimination or sexual harassment.
- To share awareness and sensitivity to this important issue amongst all concerned.
- Presiding Officer: Dr. Shelly Sachdeva
- Adv. Madhu Bala Sharma, External Member
- Dr. Manisha Bharti, Member
- Dr. V S Pandey, Member
- Dr. Anmol Ratan Saxena, Member
Procedure to File/Report a Complaint
The women employees or Students of National Institute of Technology, Delhi, may register their written complaint with the Internal Complaint Committee, Room No.306, National Institute of Technology, Delhi – 110040. The complaint can also be made on email ICC.NITD@nitdelhi.ac.in.
(Contact – Tel. No. 011-33861120).
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org