National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the ten new NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance. NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge. The mission of NIT Delhi is to produce human resource those who are creative, competitive and innovative with high intellect and ethical values.
The “शोधार्थ” (Research Scholars’ Day) is a transformative
initiative by the postgraduate students and doctoral research
of NIT Delhi to revolutionize the course of research. The
initiative opens up the platform for the research
scholars/faculty research group to co-act with eminent
academicians and researchers augmenting their research
scope and expertise. Around 500 researchers from NIT
Delhi and other nearby institutes are expected on Research
RSD 2022 has following objectives:
• A platform for the PG and Ph.D. students to exhibit their research through posters, presentations, working model demonstrations etc. which aids in recognition, feedback, partnerships, etc.
• The goal of the research scholar day is to increase the new postgraduate students' understanding of research as well as that of attendees from both inside and outside of NIT Delhi. It is expected that all of the NIT Delhi faculty members will attend, fostering a vibrant student-faculty research bonding and providing a platform for interdisciplinary research.
• Encourage academics and professionals to exchange ideas across disciplines. Create a space where academics can interact and conceive of new research methods.
• Possibility to improve with eminent speakers to aid scholars in developing their knowledge.
• Find and aware the opportunity and research facilities available in the respective domain.
The Keynote and Guest speakers will be from eminent, and renowned academia and industries.
Prof. Ajay Kumar Sharma
Director, NIT Delhi
Dr. Anurag Singh (Dean R&C)
Dr. Anshul Agarwal ,(Associate Dean R&C)
Dr. Anmol Ratna Saxena ,(Associate Prof. EEE)
Dr. Ajay Kumar ,(Associate Prof. CE)
Dr. Karan Verma ,(Assistant Prof. CS)
Every participant will be given the certificate of appreciation. Best poster/presentation will also be awarded in
award ceremony at the end of the day.
Program schedule and the name of guest / key speakers will be shared soon.
Registration The participants can use this registration link Click here to register for the event. Last date to submit this registration form is 05Oct 22. Note that there is NO registration fee.
For any query, please contact at:
Call and Whatsapp: +91-9896592476 (Ankur), +91-9953532837 (Tushar)
Venue: Plot No. FA7, Zone P1, GT Karnal Road, NIT Delhi - 110036, India.